Re: Failing SSL connection due to weird interaction with openssl

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Failing SSL connection due to weird interaction with openssl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2012-11-26 21:45:32 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I gather that this is supposed to be back-patched to all supported
> > branches.
>
> FWIW, I don't like that patch any better than Robert does.  It seems
> as likely to do harm as good.  If there are places where libpq itself
> is leaving entries on the error stack, we should fix them -- retail.
> But it's not our business to clobber global state because there might
> be bugs in some other part of an application.

As there hasn't been any new input since this comment I am marking the
patch as "Rejected" in the CF application.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

--Andres Freund                       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services

От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: Proof of concept: auto updatable views [Review of Patch]