Re: tuplesort memory usage: grow_memtuples

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: tuplesort memory usage: grow_memtuples
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2012-11-21 14:52:18 -0800, Jeff Janes wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > So what's next here?  Do you want to work on these issue some more?
> > Or does Jeff?
>
> This has been rewritten enough that I no longer feel much ownership of it.
>
> I'd prefer to leave it to Peter or Greg S., if they are willing to do it.

Is anybody planning to work on this? There hasn't been any activity
since the beginning of the CF and it doesn't look like there is much
work left?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

--Andres Freund                       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY