MODERATOR WARNING Re: Exception Handling in C-Language Functions?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема MODERATOR WARNING Re: Exception Handling in C-Language Functions?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
MODERATOR WARNING

I noticed that this guy Rahul seems to be reinjecting old list emails
somehow.  Please don't approve anything coming from him.  Observe this
example:

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Re-GENERAL-MS-Access-and-Stored-procedures-td1843848.html
http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Re-GENERAL-MS-Access-and-Stored-procedures-td5734652.html
The original message was posted in 2005!

The message here is this one (also in 2005):
http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/GENERAL-Exception-Handling-in-C-Language-Functions-td1843896.html

I have no idea what's going on.  Maybe it's something to do with Nabble.
There are others pending moderation in pgsql-admin and pgsql-hackers too.