Re: 9.1 to 9.2 requires a dump/reload?

От Christian Hammers
Тема Re: 9.1 to 9.2 requires a dump/reload?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

Can you remember where did you read that? There is no mention of GIST on
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/upgrading.html and a database
which uses GIST indexes *seems* to work just finde after upgrading with
pg_upgrade.

bye,

-christian-

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: query has no destination for result data