Re: Query completed in < 1s in PG 9.1 and ~ 700s in PG 9.2

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Query completed in < 1s in PG 9.1 and ~ 700s in PG 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas escribió:
> Em 07-11-2012 22:58, Tom Lane escreveu:
> >Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas<rr.rosas@gmail.com>  writes:
> >>Ok, I could finally strip part of my database schema that will allow you
> >>to run the explain query and reproduce the issue.
> >>There is a simple SQL dump in plain format that you can restore both on
> >>9.1 and 9.2 and an example EXPLAIN query so that you can see the
> >>difference between both versions.
> >>Please keep me up to date with regards to any progress. Let me know if
> >>the commit above fixed this issue.
> >AFAICT, HEAD and 9.2 branch tip plan this query a bit faster than 9.1
> >does.
>
> Great! What is the estimate for 9.2.2 release?

Hasn't been announced, but you can grab a snapshot right now from
ftp.postgresql.org if you want.

От: Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
Сообщение: Re: Query completed in < 1s in PG 9.1 and ~ 700s in PG 9.2
Сообщение: Re: Query completed in < 1s in PG 9.1 and ~ 700s in PG 9.2