Re: Jenkins instructions

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Jenkins instructions
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Dimitri Fontaine 2012-10-29 <m2hapd36or.fsf@2ndQuadrant.fr>
> Christoph Berg <cb@df7cb.de> writes:
> > I've finally got around to write some documentation on how our Jenkins
> > setup works:
>
> Thanks, that will help! Yes, just getting around to read that email…

Btw, be careful with the "Sync" buttons for the templating. Currently
some jobs are manually modified (mostly for lenny as extra
distribution), so don't click randomly on them. Also, the Sync buttons
on the templates itself appear to nuke existing config.xml files...

I'm looking for a different templating system - the job dsl plugin
looks intestering, but I haven't tried it yet.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/