Re: pgsql: Rewrite window function reference section to more clearly explai

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql: Rewrite window function reference section to more clearly explai
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:10:27PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Rewrite window function reference section to more clearly explain
> > keywords and concepts, based on suggestions by Florian Pflug.
>
> This is rather in need of copy-editing.

Oh, I didn't copy his stuff, just used it as a guide.  I don't think I
used any of his text.  Are you saying my text has problems?  I don't see
any.

FYI, I committed it so everyone could view is easier, and assumed there
would need to be adjustments.