Re: embedded list v2

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: embedded list v2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Monday, July 23, 2012 12:55:01 PM Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On 5 July 2012 02:49, Peter Geoghegan <peter@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > On 28 June 2012 19:20, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> >> <0001-Add-embedded-list-interface.patch>
> >>
> >> Looks good now?
> >
> > I have a few gripes.
>
> We are passed the nominal deadline. Had you planned on getting back to
> me this commitfest? If not, I'll shelve my review of
> "0002-Remove-usage-of-lib-dllist.h-and-replace-it-by-the-n.patch"
> until commitfest 2012-09, and mark this "returned with feedback".
I was actually waiting for the second review ;). Sorry for the
misunderstanding.

There is no rule that review cannot happen outside the commitfest, so I would
appreciate if we could push this further...

Andres
Services

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: enhanced error fields
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Checkpointer split has broken things dramatically (was Re: DELETE vs TRUNCATE explanation)