Re: postgres 8.4.9: running out of memory (malloc fails) when running a transaction that runs a LOT of selects

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: postgres 8.4.9: running out of memory (malloc fails) when running a transaction that runs a LOT of selects
Дата
Ответ на Re: postgres 8.4.9: running out of memory (malloc fails) when running a transaction that runs a LOT of selects  (Benedikt Grundmann <bgrundmann@janestreet.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Friday, July 20, 2012 11:56:09 AM Benedikt Grundmann wrote:
> I also noticed just know that all TopMemoryContext's after the first one
> look significantly different.  They contain large PortalMemory sections.
> Are those related to cursors?
Yes.

Andres
Services

От: Benedikt Grundmann
Сообщение: Re: postgres 8.4.9: running out of memory (malloc fails) when running a transaction that runs a LOT of selects