During Xlog replaying, is there maybe emitted xlog?

От xu2002261
Тема During Xlog replaying, is there maybe emitted xlog?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

     I reviewed the source code, and saw the following calling path:

     StartupXLOG() > StartupDatabase() > RmgrTable[rmid].rm_cleanup() > btree_xlog_cleanup() > _bt_insert_parent > _bt_insertonpg() > XLogInsert()

As we can see, during xlog replaying, XLog may be emitted. So whether there are some *ISSUE* in above calling stack?

thanks.

发信日期:2012-07-18

xu2002261