Re: BUG #6661: out-of-order XID insertion in KnownAssignedXids

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #6661: out-of-order XID insertion in KnownAssignedXids
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Valentine,

On Friday, June 08, 2012 12:25:25 PM Valentine Gogichashvili wrote:
> unfortunately I did not manage to keep the snapshot of the database, that
> had this issue.
Too bad. Let me try if I can reproduce it manually.

> Can that be, that this issue only happens when the recovering from the WAL
> files and not over the steaming replication?
> On other standbys, having no WAL delay, we did not see this problem yet.
No, the delivery method is not relevant. The relevant part is when the standby
was started. A bit tricky to hit the right spot ;)

> Would it be possible to somehow generate a workload, that would lead to
> this a problem?
I think I can do that. Let me play for a bit.

Andres

От: Valentine Gogichashvili
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6661: out-of-order XID insertion in KnownAssignedXids
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6661: out-of-order XID insertion in KnownAssignedXids