Re: New Postgres committer: Kevin Grittner

От Cédric Villemain
Тема Re: New Postgres committer: Kevin Grittner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le vendredi 8 juin 2012 00:15:23, Tom Lane a écrit :
> I am pleased to announce that Kevin Grittner has accepted the core
> committee's invitation to become our newest committer.  As you all
> know, Kevin's done a good deal of work on the project over the past
> couple of years.  We judged that he has the requisite skills,
> dedication to the project, and a suitable degree of caution to be
> a good committer.  Please join me in welcoming him aboard.

very good news!
Congratulations Kevin.
--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: [v9.3] Extra Daemons (Re: elegant and effective way for running jobs inside a database)
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Checkpointer on hot standby runs without looking checkpoint_segments