Re: "page is not marked all-visible" warning in regression tests

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: "page is not marked all-visible" warning in regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, June 07, 2012 06:23:58 PM Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>
wrote:
> > You could do a visibilitymap_pin outside, but I don't really see the
> > point as the page is already locked. There might be some slight benefit
> > in doing so in multi_insert but that would be more complicated. And of
> > doubtful benefit.
>
> Doesn't RelationGetBufferForTuple() already do exactly that?
Forget it, sorry. I mis(read|remembered) how multi_insert works and concluded
from that on how insert works...

Andres
Services

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding adjacent checkpoint records
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: slow dropping of tables, DropRelFileNodeBuffers, tas