Re: Change request - log line prefix

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: Change request - log line prefix
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 09:05:23PM -0700, Evan Rempel wrote:
> I am part of a team that fills an operational roll administering 1000+ servers and
> 100's of applications. Of course we need to "read" all of our logs, and must use computers to
> help us. In filtering postgreSQL logs there is one thing that makes life difficult for us admins.

consider using pg.grep:
http://www.depesz.com/2012/01/23/some-new-tools-for-postgresql-or-around-postgresql/

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/

От: "Bart Lateur"
Сообщение: Re: Postgres no longer starts
От: "J.H. TREEP"
Сообщение: problem with restoring on an other server