Re: 9.2beta1, parallel queries, ReleasePredicateLocks, CheckForSerializableConflictIn in the oprofile

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: 9.2beta1, parallel queries, ReleasePredicateLocks, CheckForSerializableConflictIn in the oprofile
Дата
Re: 9.2beta1, parallel queries, ReleasePredicateLocks, CheckForSerializableConflictIn in the oprofile  (Sergey Koposov <koposov@ast.cam.ac.uk>)
Список pgsql-hackers
* Sergey Koposov (koposov@ast.cam.ac.uk) wrote:
> Turning off synch seq scans doesn't help either. 18 sec
> multithreaded run vs 7 sec single threaded.

Alright, can you just time 'cat' when they're started a few seconds or
whatever apart from each other?  I can't imagine it being affected in
the same way as these, but seems like it wouldn't hurt to check.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: 9.2beta1, parallel queries, ReleasePredicateLocks, CheckForSerializableConflictIn in the oprofile
Сообщение: Re: 9.2beta1, parallel queries, ReleasePredicateLocks, CheckForSerializableConflictIn in the oprofile