Re: Backends stalled in 'startup' state: index corruption

От Greg Sabino Mullane
Тема Re: Backends stalled in 'startup' state: index corruption
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think there are probably two independent issues here.  The missing
> index entries are clearly bad but it's not clear that they had anything
> to do with the startup stall.

On further log digging, I think you are correct, as those index
warnings go back many days before the startup problems appeared.
Let me know if you'd like any of those warnings from the logs.

--
Greg Sabino Mullane greg@endpoint.com
End Point Corporation