Re: Draft release notes complete

От Cédric Villemain
Тема Re: Draft release notes complete
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le jeudi 10 mai 2012 22:18:30, Alvaro Herrera a écrit :
> It's been said elsewhere that adding all this to the release notes as
> found on the official docs would be too bulky.  How about having a
> second copy of the release notes that contains authorship info as
> proposed by Andrew?  Then the docs could have no names at all, and
> credit would be given by some other page in the website (to which the
> release notes would link).

Maybe we can update/upgrade the page [1] on the website and add per release
authors/rewviewers/companies/... ?

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/community/contributors/
--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: checkpointer code behaving strangely on postmaster -T
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf