Re: Draft release notes complete

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Draft release notes complete
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 11:46:20AM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> >>I don't think 5 minutes is anywhere near necessary even for the docs,
> >>but there is a lot of room between 5 minutes and 4 hours, so we can
> >>definitely shorten it.
> >Do you want me to just setup a build on my machine like we did before;
> >5 minutes is no problem for me.
> >
> >I use the doc build to show patch submitters what their final work looks
> >like, and anything more than a few minutes delay makes that useless.
> >

> It's been done the current way for quite a few months now. If you're
> only noticing it now is it really such an inconvenience? Having said
> that, I'm not at all opposed to reducing the lag time.

Well, I am not applying doc patches much anymore;  my point is that the
first time I actually need to send out a URL of the docs, it wasn't
sufficient for me.

Yes, I can work around it, but it that what we want everyone to do?  I
don't remember this change being discussed anywhere I see.

http://enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Draft release notes complete
Сообщение: Re: Draft release notes complete