Re: extending relations more efficiently

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: extending relations more efficiently
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert,

> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > I'd be happy to help construct that case, as well as test any changes in
> > this area which might help address it (on a 10G SSD-backed SAN..).
>
> Hmm, can you ship me one of those 10G SSD-backed SANs?  That'd be awesome.

Yeah...  Not cheap. :)

> In all seriousness, this is not a great test case unless you can
> provide some scripts to make it easy to run it in a reproducible
> fashion.  Can you?

Yeah, sure, I'll do that.  The PostGIS folks have scripts, but they're
kind of ugly, tbh..  I'll give you what I used.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: proposal: additional error fields
Сообщение: Re: proposal: additional error fields