Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Дерево обсуждения
OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Michael Alan Brewer, )
  Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Bruce Momjian, )
  Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Mark Wong, )
  Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Joshua Berkus, )
On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 10:42:26AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> What are we doing for OSCon and the SouthEast LinuxFest conferences?
>
> Last year our PGDay at OSCon was lightly attended, and we didn't have a
> booth at the conference due to delays in booth approval.  Are we going
> to do either of these this year?  Now that talks have been accepted, it
> is time for us to decide:
>
>     http://www.oscon.com/oscon2012
>
> I will not be attending OSCon this year due to lack of travel funding,

OK, it seems I now do have travel funding and _will_ be attending OSCON,
so I will be around to help in any way I can.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <>        http://momjian.us