Re: Conditionnal validation for transaction

От
Тема Re: Conditionnal validation for transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2.  The short answer is No.  I've got the same issue.  I come from a
different sql that had a CREATE VARAIBLE which was good for the session.
 With PostGres, I've created a sessionsettings table and a bunch of
functions to get by variable and use the value.  My perceived downside
is that this causes a lot of calls to be made to get the data instead of
setting them one time (for most items).  I've been told that the table
will probably be cached so it will cost very little.

Michael Gould
Intermodal Software Solutions, LLC
904-226-0978