Re: How to get a signal from the database when a INSERT INTO is done?

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: How to get a signal from the database when a INSERT INTO is done?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 11:07:47AM +0000, Andre Lopes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm designing an application in Python and using PostgreSQL.
>
> This is a mixed question Python/PostgreSQL... I need to get a signal
> in my python application when a new insert is done. How can this be
> done, any clues?

listen/notify
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/sql-listen.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/sql-notify.html

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/

От: Andre Lopes
Сообщение: How to get a signal from the database when a INSERT INTO is done?