Re: [trivial patch] typo in doc/src/sgml/sepgsql.sgml

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [trivial patch] typo in doc/src/sgml/sepgsql.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Robert Haas 2012-02-15 <CA+TgmoZjUtSzHpXwwzcm4kJjwH__1AdMO3KoSbbQ+fHSCqpAKA@mail.gmail.com>
> Fixed, but note that I had to recreate the patch by manual
> examination. Including it inline tends to garble things.

Hmm, I thought I had :set paste and everything...

> > (It is unclear to me why the same example is cited twice here, but the
> > text around them is consistent with that.)
>
> Fixed this too, and did some related rewording and proofreading.

Makes much more sense now. Thanks!

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_test_fsync performance
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_test_fsync performance