Re: Don't Thread On Me (PostgreSQL related)

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Don't Thread On Me (PostgreSQL related)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Τρι 07 Φεβ 2012 07:05:00 John R Pierce wrote:
> On 02/03/12 5:53 PM, Rodrigo E. De León Plicet wrote:
> > Author's followup:
> >
> > http://drcoddwasright.blogspot.com/2012/02/damn-you-damocles.html
>
> his links hardly seem related to his proclamations.

From the guy's blog:

"Shameless Plug
 I know a little something about SQL, DB2 (preferably LUW, z/OS if the money's
right), Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, and database design in general. ...."

z/OS? It is apparent that this person has a mainframe background, and the rest
of the keywords he mentions are just buzzwords he has little idea about...

Believe me, I was an ex- IBM MVS sysprog (+10 yrs ago) and struggled to get
back into the BSD/linux world. One cannot think unix/mainframe at the same
time, the concepts are so different, they are nearly mutually exclusive.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEPT