Re: I cant create excluding constaint

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: I cant create excluding constaint
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:41:28PM +0100, pasman pasmański wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have a table with two columns:
>
> create table "GroupsOfOrders" (
>   "Orders" text[];  -- a set of identifiers
>   "Period" cube; -- a period of time for all identifiers in field "Orders"
> );
>
> How to create excluding constraint, which prevent overlapping "Period"
> for all orders in a field "Orders" ?

http://www.depesz.com/index.php/2010/01/03/waiting-for-8-5-exclusion-constraints/

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/

От: Andreas Kretschmer
Сообщение: Re: I cant create excluding constaint
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: PG 9.0 EBS Snapshot Backups on Slave