Is there a way to go straight to the edit grid?

От Chris Green
Тема Is there a way to go straight to the edit grid?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I have been searching for a way to edit a database (didn't have to be
pg) using a datagrid for quite a while.  Pgadmin seems to provide just
what I want with its Edit Grid.  However I want the user (me) to be
able to get to editing a database as quickly as possible.

So, two questions:-
   Is there a way to navigate 'automatically' to the Edit Grid?  The   command line options will allow me to open a
specificdatabase but I   can't see any way to get to the Edit Grid without having to click   some buttons and/or
navigatemenus.

   Less important - is it possible to skip the splash screen?

--
Chris Green