Re: -devel files

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: -devel files
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sunday, January 15, 2012 8:17:19 am Graeme Gemmill wrote:
> I intend to compile Postgresql 9.1.2 for my particular machine and also
> need the -devel files.
> I can't see any reference to them in the download libraries. Could sone
> kind soul tell me where they are please?

Are you downloading the source code or one of the binary packages?
If the source code then it contains the dev files for itself. You may need to
download dev packages for libraries it links against i.e readline, ssl,
Python,etc. This depends on the compile options you choose.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com