Re: pgbench - allow to specify scale as a size

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgbench - allow to specify scale as a size
Дата
Re: pgbench - allow to specify scale as a size
Список pgsql-hackers
Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> Here is a attempt at extending --scale so that it can be given a size.

I do not actually find this to be a good idea.  It's going to be
platform-dependent, or not very accurate, or both, and thereby
contribute to confusion by making results less reproducible.

Plus, what do we do if the backend changes table representation in
some way that invalidates Kaarel's formula altogether?  More confusion
would be inevitable.

Сообщение: Re: missing toast table for pg_policy
Сообщение: Re: missing toast table for pg_policy