Re: Problem with tables and columns names

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: Problem with tables and columns names
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Gabriel Filipiak <gabriel.filipiak@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so I am working on PostgreSQL 9.1.2 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by
> gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.5.2-8ubuntu4) 4.5.2, 64-bit.
>
> It seems that i can't give a table name for example testTable it has to be
> test_table, because I can't access it via psql is that right or am I doing
> something wrong? The same thing for columns. Can anyone give me a hint about
> that?

Please consider that "testTable" isn't the same as "testtable" or
"TestTable". If you create a table called "testTable" you have to use
this name everytime. Within psql you have to quote, for instance select
* from "testTable" will work, select from testTable doesn't.

Andreas

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: