Re: question about \encoding option of psql

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: question about \encoding option of psql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:33:03 pm Xiaobo Gu wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> I am on the Windows platform, how should I paste the  command line.

I don't use Windows enough to be sure but:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/echo.mspx?mfr=true

So open a command prompt and give it a try.  I would test with a non destructive command first:)
For your original request something like:
echo "\your_encoding \\ \copy demo.store to 'd:\store.csv' with csv header"| psql -h 192.168.72.7 -U gpadmin -w -d
miner_demo

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com