Re: Real novice question: Roles

От Jean-Yves F. Barbier
Тема Re: Real novice question: Roles
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:54:36 +0000
Phil Dobbin <phildobbin@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Or from the bash command line:
> > bash-3.2$ su - postgres
> > bash-3.2$ createuser myuser -W
>
> Thank you. After hours of searching, those two lines worked flawlessly. I'm
> going to write them in nine-foot high characters on the InterWeb ;-).

I doubt that Phil, because what causes you a headache isn't usually forgotten
(this is THE reason why you'll sometimes get a RTFM: if somebody tells you
how to do it you'll forget it in the next hour:)

--
Obviously the only rational solution to your problem is suicide.

Сообщение: Re: Real novice question: Roles
Сообщение: Re: Real novice question: Roles