Re: pg_upgrade if 'postgres' database is dropped

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pg_upgrade if 'postgres' database is dropped
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So, it is going to be confusing to support both databases because there
> is the cleanup details I have to document if I use template1.

Presumably there's some other database in the system besides template1
if postgres doesn't exist..  Would it be possible to just make it
configurable?  Then the user could pick a non-template database.  Having
it fail if the option isn't used and the default postgres isn't there is
fine, imv.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade if 'postgres' database is dropped
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade if 'postgres' database is dropped