Re: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)

От Carlo Ascani
Тема Re: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:04:40 +0200
"Pietro Laranci" <p.laranci@terrasystem.it> wrote:

> Good morning to everybody
>
> I have a pg9 db to wich i can connect to by local but not from
> remote. In the properties of the postgres db , the port is set to
> 5300 (not the default 5432). I tried to connect in remote with
> pgadmin3 and quantum gis, both give the error Connection refused
> (0x0000274D/10061). This is the complet message in quantum gis (but
> is silimar in pgadmin3)

What operating system are you running ?

--
 Carlo Ascani - 2ndQuadrant Italia
 carlo.ascani@2ndQuadrant.it - www.2ndQuadrant.it

От: "Hu, Victoria"
Сообщение: Postgresql Help: Connection attempt failed after repeated successful connections /disconnections
От: michael lush
Сообщение: how does LDFLAGS work?