Re: [REVIEW] Generate column names for subquery expressions

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: [REVIEW] Generate column names for subquery expressions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> PS: When you send a review, you should add the author's email to the
> "To:" line to make sure they see it. I noticed your email only today
> because it was in a new thread and not addressed to me directly.
Thanks for the advise. I will do so after this.

> Good catch, a new patch is attached. Apparently the results of this
> query have also changed in recent versions, but I didn't touch that.
I've comfirmed that is fixed.I'll send this comitter review.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Pavan Deolasee
Сообщение: Re: Removing savepointLevel from TransactionState
От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: [REVIEW] pg_last_xact_insert_timestamp