Re: fix for pg_upgrade

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: fix for pg_upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
panam wrote:
> OK, i started once again:
>

> I hope the following is the correct way of querying the table corresponding
> to a relid:
>

> --

Yes, that is very close to what I needed.  Ideally you would have
included the oid from pg_class:
select oid, * from pg_class where oid = 465783 or oid = 16505

Can you supply that?

Also can you email me privately the following output from the old
database?  It should only be the schema and not your data:
pg_dumpall --schema-only --binary-upgrade

I am looking for something like this in the file:
-- For binary upgrade, must preserve pg_class oidsSELECT
binary_upgrade.set_next_heap_pg_class_oid('16385'::pg_catalog.oid);CREATETABLE test (    x integer);

but for your case it would be the 'accounts' file.  You can email just
those lines if you want, and that you can probably email to hackers.
Thanks.

http://enterprisedb.com