Re: Comparing two PostgreSQL databases -- order of pg_dump output

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Comparing two PostgreSQL databases -- order of pg_dump output
Дата
Re: Comparing two PostgreSQL databases -- order of pg_dump output  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
* Joe Abbate (jma@freedomcircle.com) wrote:
> In order to compare the schema of two presumably identical
> databases, I've been diffing the output of pg_dump -Osx.

I'm not sure exactly how it does it, but check_postgres.pl offers this.

http://bucardo.org/wiki/Check_postgres

It also offers a whole slew of other useful things to monitor.
Thanks,
    Stephen