Re: pgsql: In pg_upgrade, avoid dumping orphaned temporary tables. This ma

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql: In pg_upgrade, avoid dumping orphaned temporary tables. This ma
Дата
Re: pgsql: In pg_upgrade, avoid dumping orphaned temporary tables. This ma  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Список pgsql-committers
David Fetter wrote:
> Any way to put David Byrne's name in here?  He reported the bug and
> sent a proposed fix.

Do we report the reporter's name in commit messages?  I can do that if
others are doing it.  I don't think I can put it in now.