Re: How to get to know the current user account is superuser or not?

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: How to get to know the current user account is superuser or not?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Στις Monday 08 August 2011 12:36:44 ο/η Siva Palanisamy έγραψε:
> Hi All,
>
> I was provided with a user account to access postgresql. I want to process some high-level operations that might need
asuperuser/admin privileged access. How to get to know the user account I was provided having what kind of privileges?
Itlooks like I don't have super user account! And I want to confirm this at the earliest.

SELECT * from pg_user;

> Thanks and Regards,
> Siva.
>

> ________________________________
> ::DISCLAIMER::

> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
> It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in
> this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
> Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of
> this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and

Achilleas Mantzios

От: Greg Williamson
Сообщение: Re: Backup & Restore a database in PostgreSQL
От: Siva Palanisamy
Сообщение: Re: How to get to know the current user account is superuser or not?