Re: Request for help - Does anyone in Seattle need a Postgres job?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Request for help - Does anyone in Seattle need a Postgres job?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday, July 06, 2011 4:00:11 pm Brendan Prouty wrote:
> Greetings Postgres Community,
>

> I am certain that I am signing my own death certificate by emailing to a
> general address that is out of place, but I was referred to this list by a
> Postgres advocate here in Seattle, who suggested I give it a shot...so
> here I am. I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I have a great
> client here in Seattle, WA that is looking to hire a Sr. Postgres Dev/DBA
> type of guy/gal...and I could really use some help finding the right
> folks....would there be a good place to post these types of opening to
> your group?
>

> Thanks so much, sorry if this correspondence is in the wrong place!

Try here:
http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?func=lists-long-
full&extra=pgsql-jobs

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication on 9.1-beta2 after pg_restore is very slow
От: Alexander Farber
Сообщение: Trying to find miss and mister of the last month with highest rating