pgAdmin III commit: Fix the owner combobox

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема pgAdmin III commit: Fix the owner combobox
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Fix the owner combobox

We couldn't set the owner of these objects at creation time, because pgAdmin
didn't detect we changed the owner if we selected the first one.

Per report and pre-patch from Miha Radej.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=7d1d47df13047443dbe04b641873e7404a1d5846

Modified Files
pgadmin/dlg/dlgForeignDataWrapper.cpp |    2 ++
pgadmin/dlg/dlgForeignServer.cpp      |    3 +--
pgadmin/dlg/dlgForeignTable.cpp       |    3 +++
pgadmin/dlg/dlgLanguage.cpp           |    2 ++
pgadmin/dlg/dlgView.cpp               |    2 ++