Re: selecting records X minutes apart

От lists-pgsql@useunix.net
Тема Re: selecting records X minutes apart
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Let's a take a look at just the input set for ID 0.

0       20:00
0       20:05
0       20:08
0       20:10

I want records, starting from the oldest record (20:00), that are at least 5
minutes apart.  So 20:00, 20:05, 20:10 but 20:08 - 20:05 is only 3 minutes so
it is to be ignored.

I was hoping to do this with a single SQL query that renders good runtime
performance but it may not possible. But I'm by no means proficient in SQL.