Re: BUG #6045: Compilation of contribs fail

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: BUG #6045: Compilation of contribs fail
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 11:16:30AM +0000, Emanuel wrote:
> make and make installs work well. To compile correctly I must hardcode the
> libdir. I happens with several contribs.

did you actually do make and make install *in* contrib directory?

one shouldn't load sql files from the sources, and it looks like you're
trying to do it.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/