Named Cursor Basics

От maplabs@light42.com
Тема Named Cursor Basics
Дата
Список psycopg
Hi All-

  thanks for the re-invigoration of psycopg2.. looking forward to
great things..

I have a big, big table, and I want to iterate through each record once. I am
not clear on using named cursor and pages though..

  I tried a simple example late last night, and it iterated twice
then stopped.
Today, after a bit more reading, I tried again in the interactive
shell, but got

   OperationalError: cursor "tmp" does not exist

There is something I am missing.. this is so fundemental..
executing a select * on the table with a non-named cursor does not appear
to be an option..

  I have psycopg2 2.4.1 built from source and installed on linux. Pg 9

  thanks
   -Brian

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: