Re: Fail to search in array, produced by subquery - is it a bug?

От Dmitry Fefelov
Тема Re: Fail to search in array, produced by subquery - is it a bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> well, if you *had* to use any you could rewrite that as:

Using ANY I'll reduce number of subqueries, there are also some array
overlappings, which works fine with same subquery - i.e. when " && " instead
of " = ANY ". There is not full qi\uery in my first message of course.

> SELECT *
>  FROM core.tag_links ctl
>  WHERE (ctl.tag_id = ANY ( array (
>      SELECT ct.id
>        FROM core.tags ct
>        WHERE (LOWER(ct.tag) LIKE LOWER(('search tag')::text || '%') ESCAPE
>            E'\\'))
>    ));

Okay, thank you for a hint.
I asked because I thought that ANY and ALL should work too - when overlap
("&&") works.