Re: fn_collation in FmgrInfo considered harmful

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: fn_collation in FmgrInfo considered harmful
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday, April 12, 2011 08:09:53 PM Tom Lane wrote:
> 1. The existing names with a "C" appended (eg, OidFunctionCall2C) will
> take a collation argument (in particular, this replaces the existing
> DirectFunctionCall1WithCollation and DirectFunctionCall2WithCollation,
> which seem a bit verbosely named for my tastes).
The first thing I though when I saw OidFunctionCall2C was Function Call with C
collation or such and that you wanted to rename all the existing calls to
that...

Andres

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: fn_collation in FmgrInfo considered harmful
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: fn_collation in FmgrInfo considered harmful