Re: SSI bug?

От yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp (YAMAMOTO Takashi)
Тема Re: SSI bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
hi,

> YAMAMOTO Takashi <yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp> wrote:
>
>> LOG:  could not truncate directory "pg_serial": apparent
>> wraparound
>
> Did you get a warning with this text?:
>
> memory for serializable conflict tracking is nearly exhausted

there is not such a warning near the above "aparent wraparound" record.
not sure if it was far before the record as i've lost the older log files.

YAMAMOTO Takashi

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Allow SQL-language functions to reference parameters by parameter name
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Allow SQL-language functions to reference parameters by parameter name