pgAdmin III commit: In PPAS 90, if an SPL-function has both an OUT-para

От Dave Page
Тема pgAdmin III commit: In PPAS 90, if an SPL-function has both an OUT-para
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
In PPAS 90, if an SPL-function has both an OUT-parameter and a
return value (which is not possible on PostgreSQL otherwise),
the return value is transformed into an extra OUT-parameter named
"_retval_". Although we fixed the normal code path a while back,
the debugger still remains dazed and confused. We need to teach it
to ignore "_retval_" parameter too

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=1a16e74e4efa8fb54071ac784481f0647dd99001
Author: Nikhil S <nixmisc@gmail.com>

Modified Files
pgadmin/debugger/dbgTargetInfo.cpp |   17 +++++++++++++++++