BUG #5919: released zipped files have problem

От Jacob Lee
Тема BUG #5919: released zipped files have problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5919
Logged by:          Jacob Lee
Email address:      jacobswell4u@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.3
Operating system:   windows XP
Details:

the oneclick installer version has no problem but the zip file has problem.
you can find the problem by doing:

1. download the zip file and unzip.

2. try to initdb

the system will give the message "the application has problem and try to
reinstall it".

I've tested serval times. I solved the problem doing this: install pgsql by
onclick installer and copy all files to where I want.