PreparedStatement batch statement impossible

От hans wulf
Тема PreparedStatement batch statement impossible
Дата
Re: PreparedStatement batch statement impossible  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

when using addBatch() and executeBatch() it is impossible to get the generated keys. addBatch() fails with an
BatchUpdateExceptionbecause it isn't expecting results. I am using postgres 9.0 and the newest 9.0_801 JDBC-Thingy.

The statement is generated with cn.prepareStatement(sqlStufff,Statement.RETURN_GENERATED_KEYS);

Code works fine with Mysql, so I guess it's a driver problem.

Until this bug is fixed, what is the workaround too use batchupdates on more than one table? Tables beeing linked by
generatedkeys.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much.

--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar