Re: pgsql: Fix doc patch --- pg_options_to_table() returns "setof record".

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix doc patch --- pg_options_to_table() returns "setof record".
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

>   pg_catalog | pg_options_to_table | SETOF record     | options_array
> text[], OUT option_name text, OUT option_value text | normal
> (1 row)

Well, other functions don't mention what they return either so I tried
to be consistent.  The mention below does explain their meaning, as does
the text next to it.

Should we fix them all?  I thought that column was just for data types.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix doc patch --- pg_options_to_table() returns "setof record".
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix doc patch --- pg_options_to_table() returns "setof record".